Saturday, October 28, 2006

New Zealand

We're back from New Zealand! Glacier hiking, bungy jumping, canyoning, whale watching, and one looooong road trip. And we met a few interesting characters along the way.

Trip posts will be up soon. In the meantime, here are a few of our favorite shots...

Fox Glacier helihikeKawarau bridge bungy

Lake MathesonView from Lake Matheson Park

If you're reading with a newsreader such as Bloglines or Google Reader, please bear with the repeated updates over the next couple of weeks as I edit posts, adding and fixing links.

Check out the rest of this New Zealand trip series at del.icio.us, as posts come up.

post this to del.icio.us

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2006 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Ching. This is New Zealand as I imagine it. In my three week-long trips to the country, I only ever saw my hotel room and the P&G office. No. I lie. There was one vague night out on the town with a friend of a friend.

MAG

 
At November 02, 2006 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos of NZ you've here.

 
At November 03, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger C said...

That's true - travelling on business often means we never really get to see a place. So now I try to spend a couple of extra days, at my own expense, to explore the area. It's hard to squeeze it into busy trips but it sure beats the hotel-office routine.

New Zealand is such a lovely place to see! I think it must be impossible to take un-spectacular pictures of New Zealand - unless of course it's raining, which the West Coast is famous for. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home