Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate
Starbucks is currently serving its Signature Hot Chocolate line, with options for caramel or hazelnut flavors in addition to traditional hot chocolate.
It seems richer and sweeter than their original hot chocolates, with a slight hint of bittersweet dark chocolate flavor. I was tempted to add a little milk to temper the richness... hmm, would that have made it a ghetto chocolatte?
At S$6.40 for a Caramel Hot Chocolate, the price is pretty rich too.
Bakerzin serves Valrhona hot chocolate accompanied by three huge marshmallows (yum!). Unfortunately, the rest of their new menu was disappointing, so we won't be back there any time soon.
Come on, Starbucks, break out the marshmallows!
- Ask for Fair Trade Coffee: the Starbucks Challenge.
- See results of the Starbucks Challege at del.icio.us
- Hot chocolate archetypes and the search for the perfect hot chocolate
- The Chocolate Factory at Robertson Quay
- and, of course, a list of Starbucks stores in Singapore and their opening hours
post this to del.icio.us